Monday, October 09, 2006

The Guy - What it boiled down to

So, after a couple of very slow weeks with the guy, and a dinner on Saturday with a couple we had met during the Berkshires weekend, things have come to an end.

In his words, although the chemistry is there and I am nice to hang around with, he just doesn't feel like ripping my clothes off when he sees me. So, I am an ugly guy I suppose. I guess what pisses me off is that he didn't say something sooner and still was able to accept invitations, dinners, etc. on my ticket. So, in addition, I feel used.

After dinner on Saturday, he didn't want to stick around and said he would head home in a cab with this couple we had met. I knew then that it was done with. He had said he would call Sunday and he didn't. Further confirmation. Then an e-mail today with a short message that we should get together tomorrow night to talk over coffee.

I wasn't in the mood for protracting anything any further, so I called him and said I think I know what you need to talk to me about. And he hesitated, and then said he just wasn't into me. Story of my fucking life.

A.B.

1 comment:

TCho said...

I'm really sorry to hear about this.