Friday, October 20, 2006

Dinner...

Went to the gym last night, felt like I needed a workout. My gym attendance has been spotty lately, between work and social commitments. Alas, I felt the need and went. Saw many new people at the gym and bumped into someone I had met at Opus 22 one Sunday over the Summer. We chatted briefly, he asked how I was doing, and about the guy I was dating. I briefed him and then he brought up The Devil Wears Prada and said that from now on he would call me "6" because of the whole Stanley Tucci/Anne Hathaway conversation regarding her dress size. It made me chuckle.

Anyhow, walked out from the gym and grabbed dinner... My gym has a 'wich craft, so I ordered what turned out to be an amazingly tasty sandwich: grilled cheddar, smoked ham, pear and mustard on cranberry-pecan bread. Tantalizing! I had a glass of valpolicella at home with it and just kicked back. Wonderful way to wind down.

A.B.

1 comment:

TCho said...

ah, so you go to the Soho equinox. i was there last night. maybe we saw each other! Lol