Friday, November 17, 2006

Dinner with Friends

I'm having two couples over tomorrow (11/18/06) for dinner. I will be cooking as I inaugurate the Fall/Winter cookfest, that time of year I start feeling all fuzzy and warm inside and my inner-Martha Stewart comes out. BTW, anybody see Martha's hilarious cameo on Ugly Betty last night? It was quite funny.

Anyhow, back to me. So this time around, I am venturing into a new realm of Mexican dishes my mom taught me how to make. It should be fun. My only regret is that I will not have a "dinner date" for myself. That sort of sucks.

But tomorrow, after the gym, I need to run to WholeFoods to get all my ingredients and then speed home to cook away. Wish me luck!

A.B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck,dude!!!

TCho said...

Omg. i was in stitches when I saw Martha on Ugly Betty. Hysterical.