Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Batting 1000

This came in this evening from a guy I had coffee with on Monday of last week and brunch on Sunday:


a.b.,

enjoyed breakfast yesterday. you're adorable.

hey, i don't think i'm available for dating, but if you'd like to pursue a friendship and hang out sometimes to engage in snappy banter and cher songs, count me in.

regards,
j.

Mind you, both this guy and cupcake guy were guys I met twice and once, respectively. Sort of feel like I am getting battered over and over again.

A.B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say? I think it's their loss 'coz you seem like a great guy.

An Indian guy from across the Atlantic

PS: Going out on so many dates must be taking a toll on you

Barry said...

Apparently, you met a real-life Jack MacFarland. Chin up man.