Monday, January 08, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

This year, I spent New Year's at my friend C.C.'s. Her parents were visiting in town and we had dinner at her apartment. C.C.'s mother asked that we all write down are New Year's resolutions, which were to be read aloud after New Year's. These were my resolutions:

1) To learn to enjoy my life as it is and to accept everything in my life as it is or comes
2) To be a better son and brother
3) To love, and to allow myself to be loved
4) To maintain my weight and continue exercising
5) To develop myself professionally
6) To travel more
7) To establish a healthy relationship with my father

We shall see how 2007 develops.

A.B.

2 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Number 1 is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

in general, there is no point in setting such things if you don't evaluate them later.
so tell/write us if u managed to achieve them. i hope you did:)

cheers,
kamil
http://sexandthemedina.blogspot.com/