Monday, December 25, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Arrived safe and sound in Mexico on Friday 12/22/06... although the flight was slightly delayed, and my pooch traveled in a special cargo area, which was stressful to me, we made it.

I hit the ground running and saw a friend for dinner. It was nice to see G.C.R. face to face; luckily he is doing well, just came out of a relationship but that ended on good terms, he is looking spectacular and life in general is good for him. I was thrilled to see him. He is one of those good, no, great friends that remain unaffected by time and distance. We had dinner at a restaurant curiously named "Otto" which, unfortunately, wasn't as great as the New York counterpart.

Saturday, I met with my former boss and good friend B.E.; G.C.R. accompanied us, we had Chinese at a Hunan, an old haunt. After that we then went to a club which was completely empty, but we had a good time.

Sunday was Christmas; my mom cooked a fabulous dinner, typical recipes in our family and today was just a relaxing day. I saw a very good movie at home with my mom, Elsa y Fred, about an older woman and her neighbor and their budding romantic relationship. It was quite sweet and inspiring.

Before my trip home, I met with W.W. for dinner. We had tapas and after that I asked him if he would like to grab dessert, so we did and we went to Chikalicious. Absolutely delicious.

More later,

A.B.

2 comments:

Rex said...

I am so happy to know that things are going great between your and W.W. I so want this to work out.

Andy said...

Best wishes for a happy new year!