Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Dating Game?

I haven't heard from the guy in over three days, I wonder, is this the dating game or is he simply not interested?

We all know about the rules, some of us don't apply them, some are religious to a fault when it comes to them. I like to think that I stand somewhere in between. Neither too strict, nor too lax. However, not knowing what he thinks in this respect has led me down a path of confusion and frustration. There are many wonderful guys out there, but what are we losing when we become confused and frustrated? I insist, that only tears away at any bridge that may have been built on attraction and mutual interest, it doesn't enhance that connection.

I guess somewhere in that sea, there has got to be a fish like me. Time will tell.

A.B.

No comments: