Friday, February 23, 2007

A Done Deed

At 3.15 pm today, I delivered my purchase agreement and down payment for my apartment. Closing is scheduled to occur in mid-April. I've lined up my mortgage bank and locked in a rate. Now, I need to wait for closing. This is a very odd feeling.

Also, today is day 30 of not smoking! I am feeling cravings because I have been staffed on three transactions, all seem to need some degree of attention at the same time, while I was trying to finalize the purchase agreement and the mortgage matter. But, now that that has been accomplished, I am ready to tackle work.

Tomorrow I am supposed to be seeing "The Apple Tree". I hope it is good.

A.B.

3 comments:

Mega said...

I will be undertaking buying a place within the next 6 months. I am very scared to take this step. But hey congrats on 30 days not smoking!

TCho said...

Ooooh, me so jealous. ;-) congratulations!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

What did you think of Apple Tree?